Welcome to Fellowship Academy, conveniently located near I-20 in Kennedale, easily accessible to Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Kennedale, Mansfield, and surrounding areas. We are an independent private Christian school, offering a Mother’s Day Out Program, as well as In-Person or Online Pre-K through 12th grade. We believe that no education is complete without being rooted in the eternal truth, and the value of education will never be measured by a state-created, one-size-fits-all test. At Fellowship Academy, we focus on what really matters in education – preparing the hearts and minds of our students to become leaders and citizens in our nation, our state, in our communities, in our churches and businesses, and to be guardians and protectors of their families.
Our principles by which our students govern their behavior and build their character are called The Mustang Mindset. These principals are
- Listening and Learning Attitude (Proverbs 19:20)
- Instant and Joyful Obedience (Proverbs 10:17)
- Diligence to Duty (Galatians 6:9, Ephesians 3:14)
- Respecting myself and others (Luke 6:31)
- and Respecting Property (1 Peter 4:10)
The core culture of Fellowship Academy is grounded in the love and grace it takes to work together and build one another up on a daily basis. Jesus said in John 13:35 that the world would know that we are His disciples by this: that we love one another. It is my sincere prayer that the biblical principles and the loving, grace-filled traditions that have built Fellowship Academy into a thriving school will continue to grow and prosper long into the future.
- Students at Fellowship Academy find their place here; our school community is family
- We offer a rich variety of activities for our students to help them find their place at Fellowship. Here is some of what we offer: Mission Projects; Honors and Dual Credit Programs; Fine Arts, Academic, and Athletic Competitions; Robotics; Youth and Government; Student Council; Drama, Drum Line, Worship Band, Dance, and Choir; JNHS and NHS; Pony Express, JH, and HS Cheer; JH and HS Football, Volleyball, Golf, Cross Country, Basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track and Field; Class Field Trips
- Fellowship Academy Mothers’ Day Out, as well as In-Person or Online PreK through 12. We are a Christian school with an excellent staff, low teacher-student ratio, and outstanding curriculum which provides the tools necessary to equip our students to be their best.
- We offer Before and After-Care. Our After-Care is provided by Children of Glory Creative Arts Ministry Center
- Whether choosing College or Career, Fellowship Academy helps get our students where they need to be
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact our enrollment team at, firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!Visit Fellowship Academy's Website