Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, and phone scams. Bring peace and quiet back to your phone.
- Real-time protection from over 655,000 annoying robocalls, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,300+ new robocallers identified every day
- Privacy-friendly – Never accesses your contacts or call logs
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Identify or block robocalls (your choice)
- Over 1 billion robocalls stopped since 2013
- Trusted by over 1,000,000 people every day
Try it free for 14 days – only $1.99/month after. Click here to get started!
Also, if you’re looking for ways to block annoying robotexts on your phone, there is also a ‘secret setting’ on both Apple & Android that you’ll want to know about.
This setting isn’t exactly a secret. It’s so obscure you probably never thought of it. You can help eliminate spam messages and robotexts by filtering out spam on your mobile device.
Filtering out spam on an iPhone is simple. Go to Settings and tap on Messages. Scroll down to Filter Unknown Senders and toggle the setting on.
If you are an Android user, open your phone app and tap on the three-dot icon and choose Settings. Under Settings, enable Caller ID & Spam.