Math can be a daunting task when you don’t have the right support. Photomath is the #1 app to learn math, to take the frustration out of math and to bring more peace to your daily student life.
Whether you are a mathlete or math challenged, Photomath will help you interpret problems with comprehensive math content from arithmetic to calculus to drive learning and understanding of fundamental math concepts.
From basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry, learn with Photomath. Understand core concepts to help you advance in math and feel confident in class!
Scan a Math Problem for Instant Help
Photomath reads and solves mathematical problems instantly by using the camera of your mobile device. Check your work for any printed or handwritten problems.
Get Step-by-Step Explanations
Learn how to approach math problems through clear steps and detailed instructions. You can even choose between multiple explanation methods for some problems.
View Animated Instructions
Photomath shows beautifully animated calculation steps, just like a teacher or tutor would do in real life on a chalkboard.
What Else Can Photomath Do?
- Smart Calculator: Enter or edit scanned math problems using an intuitive math keyboard. Experiment with changes to get a deeper understanding of math problems.
- Graphs: Use graphs to visualize math problems. You can not only explore graph details such as the root, the domain, etc. but also use graphs to interpret solutions of equations and system of equations.
- NEW! Word problem explanations!
- No internet or data required
- Free to use
- Step-by-step explanations for every solution
- Exclusive how-to animations
- Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
- Multi-functional scientific calculator
- Interactive graphs
Math Topics Covered
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
- Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
- Geometry (specific textbooks only)
- Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics: combinations, factorials
Photomath is the ultimate educational tool for a smartphone or tablet. The core of Photomath is free for you to download. With over 100 million downloads, Photomath is one of the most popular educational apps of all times. Join students across the globe learning math effortlessly.
To learn more and download Photomath to your Apple or Android phone, click here!
Do you love this? Want to see more? Consider becoming an iPartner with KCBI! GIVE NOW
If you want to catch Jeff & Rebecca’s podcast daily, you can always subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Stitcher or Soundcloud! Just click the buttons below! Also, don’t forget to rate and review to help the podcast get found by others!