The Development Associate is responsible for actively building and managing individual relationships with donors. The employee will be expected to build relationships, oversee stewardship and solicitation of individual donors. This will be done through securing current and prospective donors to attend donor events, cultivating and securing gifts from past donors and acquiring and growing new gifts from current donors.
An ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Must have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must be passionate to the mission of KCBI
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel is preferred
- Must be familiar with constituent relationship management (CRM) systems in general
- Must be highly organized
- Must have excellent people skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Virtuous database experience is a plus
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation during in-person visits.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. EOE