Turo is a peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from local hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. A vibrant community over five million strong, Turo guests can choose from over 850 unique makes and models, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership.
Whether it’s a truck to help on moving day, a Mercedes-Benz for a luxurious weekend away, or a classic VW bus for a picture-perfect road trip, with more than 200,000 vehicles listed worldwide, Turo lets you find the perfect vehicle for your next adventure.
Hitting the road?
• Choose from a totally unique selection of cars and drive the perfect one for your trip
• Book cars directly from local hosts, as much as 30% less than traditional car rental agencies
• Get the car delivered, and book trips on the go with a quick tap
Car collecting dust?
• Share your car and turn your depreciating asset into an earnings engine
• Rest assured with up to $1 million (CA$2 million for Canadian vehicles) in liability insurance backing each trip
If you’d like to hear our conversation about Turo on the morning show, you can listen below:
You can download Turo for free on your phone today on either the Apple App Store or Google Play!