For more than 21 years, Prestonwood Christian Academy has been investing in the lives of our students by preparing them for the future. And that is by going deeper so we can take results higher, intentionally building lives on a Kingdom foundation and biblical worldview. A child’s heart is nurtured best when a congruent message is modeled and communicated by the three primary training entities –parents, church and school. This training philosophy – Kingdom education – is the core philosophy of the Prestonwood Christian Academy School System.
PCA places great value on the growth of students’ spiritual health in addition to their scholastic endeavors and co-curricular activities. We strive to provide another depth to learning that advances students academically, spiritually and in character development, so they are equipped for the world ahead, and live strong and empowered lives.
Our goal is that the Portrait of a PCA graduate encompasses five character qualities: reverence for God, eternal perspective, humility, the spirit and discipline of learning and pursuing scholastic excellence and a commitment to rigorous and higher level critical thinking, writing and speaking skills. This training begins with our Pre-School students, continuing through the Upper School grades.
In addition to PCA’s spiritual development plan, the school also offers:
- A rigorous liberal arts academic program; PCA students are consistently recognized for scholastic achievements such as National Merit Scholar and AP Scholar Awards.
- PCA’s class of 2019 was awarded $16.5 million in scholarship for achievement in scholastics, athletics and the arts. College Scholarships Offered Since 2002 Total $126,709,531
- Enrichment programs such as STEM Honors, Future Problem Solvers International, and AP courses
- Speech and communications training starting in first grade and continuing through senior year; Mock Trial Competition
- Capstone Project in senior year
- College guidance and placement services helping students matriculate to universities such as Yale, Columbia, Harvard, TCU, Baylor, Dartmouth, Gordon College, SMU, and Texas A&M
Prestonwood Christian Academy serves more than 1,600 students enrolled at three campuses as part of its school system. PCA Plano serves Pre-K3 through 12th grade. PCA North in Prosper (Pre-K3 through 9th grade) is entering its sixth school year with 200 students and is now enrolling through 9th grade as it grows to the first graduating class of 2023. PCAplus is celebrating record-breaking enrollment and has been serving students for 10 years. St. Timothy Christian Academy is a K through 12th grade school for students with learning differences which joined PCA’s School System in 2017.
Apply online or schedule your tour today. Visit our website www.prestonwoodchristian.org or call 972.930.4010 for more information.